Sunday, 4 January 2009

Red Cliff 2

HEY BABES!

Are you all free to watch Red Cliff 2 this coming Saturday , 10th January?

Timing to be confirmed again if you're all ok with this saturday

=)

Please reply soon! =)

*UPDATE*

The movie marathon for Red Cliff 2 is priced at $28(inclusive of one popcorn combo) for Golden Village. 9pm. Only at GV Plaza, JP, Tampines.

I supposed you all would rather just watch the part 2 instead of the whole movie again?

Timings (10th Jan):

Golden Village - 11.15am, 2.30pm, 3pm, 9.10pm, 9.50pm, 12.30am

Cathay- Timings not out yet.

Do you all mind 9.10pm for GV? Or we can check cathay again on friday for timings?
Any preference?

4 comments:

Chang Zhi said...

I wanna watch ponyo ponyo

Peifang. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peifang. said...

hey!i am okay with it

yanshan said...

I' free!!!!!! dont ponyo lar, even though they said ponyo not bad