HELLO DUDES!
I've already done the online booking for 赤壁 marathon.
It's on SAT, GV Plaza Sing. 9pm.
Please pay 28bucks to the super-NOT-auntie Ivy Tan :)
9pm 赤壁之战
1130pm Break
1150pm 赤壁 II
So you guys wanna meet earlier before that?
Maybe for dinner or something.
And, what shall we do after the movie? HAHA.
Because I think the whole marathon ends at 2am. (estimate)
SEE YOU!
So you guys wanna meet earlier before that?
Maybe for dinner or something.
And, what shall we do after the movie? HAHA.
Because I think the whole marathon ends at 2am. (estimate)
SEE YOU!
6 comments:
woohoo.....chit chat till dawn break.......i must do my hwk before weekends!
maybe we can meet like 3pm or earlier to find a place to have dinner and talk talk talk talk talk until the movie starts. haha! i also dont know what to do after that. are we staying out the whole night? we can ton at someone's house! HAHA
meet 3pm at JE?
yah lor!we ton la..whose house is the nearest??cos i dun think i want to go back after that..cos its either i go back early or i stayover..my license is not granted yet..lolx!
3 so early? today my lecturer pon sch!
hey add me here man! i don't even know of this bloggggy till today!! wow who's going for the long long red cliff marathon that might drive u to the edge of the cliff? *jkjk*
Juan, I've added u liao! haha! go accept the invitation at ur mail.
Post a Comment