Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not the children, not the human body, not the clock, not the happy, not the prime ministers, not the Candy Flossez, not the aunty Mafiaz, not the sodium and not the undecay. We are Yi Jia Ren made up of 11 people, period.
8 comments:
club? hahh! the rest of the guys will probably be bored!
LOL! i want to go! we havent been there for a long time. haha.
hahahas!!me too!school is so boring lah!
since when it'll be interesting? haha. i miss our crazy days in jj! why we only have 2 years in jc?should swopped with sec! haha
i don't mind if its swapped with uni. truely.
I WANT KTV TOO!!
I'm gonna sing new and quicker tempo songs now!!
I WANT KTV!!!
yea, 100% agree with above comments!
lol i want KTV >.< i wanna sing, it has been a horrible week for me....
adrian you organise then! haha
Post a Comment